Happy Ride to Work Day everyone!!! 07/16/08

ScoobyDoo
ScoobyDoo's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 years 6 weeks ago.

Today all over is National Ride to Work Day, Get on your Bikes, scooters, mopeds, motorcycles, uni-cycle, whatever you got, not your car...did I mention "Motorcycle",lol... Have a great day & keep the shinny side up Brothers.

2008 White Heritage (not verified)
80 % Chance of Showers and I rode!

Hey ScoobyDoo. I am in the Orlando area and there's an 80 % chance of showers! I rode the 20 miles to work and loved it! It's only water. Get out and ride!

AMFrider (not verified)
Harley no-shows

Chance of rain here in S.E. Minnesota, so only one Harley in the factory parking lot. And that belongs to the boss, so he can bail out at the first sprinkle. Two Jap "standards" and my bicycle. On a day with no rain predicted, up to a dozen Harleys will be here.

On the way out the door, my wife reminded me it was R2W Day. But I already had my bicycle clothes on. And considering how easy it is to bicycle to work in my situation, it makes little sense to suit up and get the motorcycle out (unless it's raining.)

Thumpermech69
User offline. Last seen 6 years 6 weeks ago.
Only 20% chance in Austin, TX, today....

I got a little damp on the way into work, but it has been clear and sunny since 0730. It's too far for me to ride a bicycle to work, and why take the car when I can breathe freely and enjoy a little fresh air. I just need to get a new 'Stich for those days when rain is predicted for the afternoon only. What is a little rain, but another chance to get out and enjoy nature, and you don't even have to pay to get your bike washed.

rockymeet
User offline. Last seen 5 years 4 weeks ago.
hello every one

yes National Ride to Work Day hippe hippe hurry keep rocking me awesome with me :)
my bike CBZ so come on enjoy :)
Thanks for post. It’s really imformative stuff.
I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys

--
rockymeet
--
used harley--used harley

bell22
User offline. Last seen 4 years 6 weeks ago.
And if you need pillow for

And if you need pillow for your Harley, you can get it there ;)
Leona Millenium

inter4522
User offline. Last seen 4 years 1 week ago.
There is nothing better then

There is nothing better then this. I just love ride your bike to work day. I always look forward to this.

jimb12345
User offline. Last seen 4 years 1 week ago.
National ride day is so good

National ride day is so good to participate in. I think it is so fun to be a part of. I do this every year.

kylereyes559
User offline. Last seen 2 years 47 weeks ago.
i wonder how you guys manage

i wonder how you guys manage so many things.