Receive timely updates.
Ride to Work Day
To: All Motorcycle and Scooter Riders
Subject: Ride to Work Day
Ride to Work Day is tomorrow. We hope you will ride to work, ...or just for fun, ...or for your errands. And we hope you will tell your riding and non-riding friends about the event (please forward this message). Any ride from A to B is important, especially on Ride to Work Day, when all riders can help increase awareness about the benefits of riding. If you'd like to know more, please see http://www.ridetowork.org. In addition, a one hour podcast interview about Ride to Work Day with event organizer Andy Goldfine is available at http://www.ridetowork.org or http://motocast.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=110863. Your support and participation will make a positive difference for motorcycling.
Safety notice: Some parts of the country tomorrow will be extremely hot. Do not participate if you have any concerns about your health or your ability to do so safely, especially regarding the temperature and weather conditions in your area. Remember to drink plenty of water, and possibly wear a wet bandanna around your neck for cooling (etc.).
- Ride to Work Day, a 501 c4 nonprofit organization, can be reached at:
- POB 1072, Proctor, Minnesota, 55810 USA
- 218 722 9806
- Christine Holt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Goldfine email@example.com
- Ride to Work Day Mission Statement:
- To advocate and support the use of motorcycles for transportation, and to provide information about transportation riding to the public.
- Affiliated Ride to Work Day Countries:
- Canada, Germany, Philippines, England, Germany, France, Israel, Turkey, Ecuador, United States, and many others.
- Sample issues of 'The Daily Rider' newsletter are available for download at:
- A brief history of Ride to Work Day is available for viewing at:
- Fact Sheet:
- A transportation motorcycling fact sheet is available at:
- RTW Day Photos and Artwork:
- Motorcycle commuting photos, ads, posters, banners, photos, illustrations and other artwork is available for view and download at: